Monday, April 27, 2009

been a while

i once wrote a poem i titled Spontaneous.

Been a while I touched you last
Been some time since I held you close
Cant remember how sweet you smell
Been a while I felt you next to me
I see your smile and my heart just skips
That kinda beat only you can
The fluttering from looking in your eyes
Been a while my baby sweets
Been a while I felt in love with you

it was meant to be a romantic, wistful piece. and then i posted it on fb, and a crazy friend of mine did this.

Its been a while I touched you last
Its been some time since I held you close

Its been a while that we both laughed
Its been a while that we both choked... Read More

On ample laughter and carefree cheer
On simple pleasures of musical chairs

Its been a while since you've been gone...

The moons have come

We still have fun...

I think about you everyday
And cry when Timi asks
Why did mummy go away?

how's that on the scale of crazy???

so, its been a while i had the strenght to do what i love best, write! for reasons we all know... lethargy, self pitying parties a-plenty, work, disinspiration, just pure laziness! so, am starting with this one. hopefully, this time, i shant quit. again.

c y'all soon with some more fun stuff!!!

PS: is it me or it seems blogville is falling into a recession...?????????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem.. A recession? Not sure about that......

lil' spider said...

maybe an exodus then? lol!

Anonymous said...

Yes, 'tis been a while.

Lady A said...

Keep it up with the poems. Very nice.

Tomi.theaspenshops.com said...

HI!!!
Im a follower of your blog and Id love for you to visit my site and blog! www.tomi.kateaspenshops.com We specialize in stylish favors for all of life's special occasions – wedding, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday and anniversary parties, Thanksgiving dinners.
Thank You!!!